Solidus Chuck D
Ah, Chuck D. Where would we be without you? For anyone unfamiliar with Chuck D, shame on you, but here's what Wikipedia has to say about him:

"Chuck D is an American rapper, author, and producer. He helped create politically and socially conscious rap music in the mid-1980s as the leader of the rap group Public Enemy. About.com ranked him #9 on their list of the Top 50 MCs of Our Time, while The Source ranked him #12 on their list of the Top 50 Hip-Hop Lyricists of All Time."

Everyone up to speed? Good. So Chuck D created the #IGotTen campaign, which asks each person to help sign up 10 other people for health insurance before the March 31 deadline. A noble effort to be sure, and we salute Chuck D for trying to make things happen, but this is the image that accompanies the campaign:

So, in reality, Chuck D is asking each person to help sign up 10 other people for heath insurance. Now if this has anything to do with insurance against Heath Bars -- y'know, insurance for your teeth against that brutal concrete caramel on the inside -- then sign me up. If not, Chuck D, use some of that Public Enemy money and hire yourself a proofreader.

By Steve Boudreault

Comments

Life in the villages is very peaceful, Green field and blossom flower, fragrant air and shiny sun all give them a healthy life. But most of the villagers are uneducated that is alarming situation for them. Lack of knowledge make them superstitious, backward and ignorant. So it is necessary for them to get education to increase the beauty of their villages more.

I want to thank you for posting such an educational blog. And also will wait for your next post.

07/28/2015 10:23pm

Seattle town car service and airport transportation call today for reservations great rates, experienced drivers and personalized service in the Greater Puget Sound area.

07/28/2015 10:26pm

Interesting article share and this blog is impresses more people to reading that blog

12/17/2015 5:36am

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can understand it. Therefore that's why this post is amazing. Thanks!

04/06/2016 12:20pm

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

04/23/2016 5:01am

I’ll right away snatch your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

05/23/2016 10:12pm

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch simply because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your blog.

08/02/2016 5:28am

Reliance Jio Sim Review

LEAD Consultants understands that without a firm grasp on time, cost and quality combined, the most accurate service as a Quantity Surveyor cannot be provided.

01/08/2017 10:49pm

When somebody composes a bit of composing he/she holds the picture of a client in his/her cerebrum that how a client can comprehend it. I truly like what you all are for the most part up as well. This sort of cunning work and reporting. Keep up the superb works folks I've added you folks to my blogroll.

Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher

Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is going to

announce the Maharashtra SSC Time Table 2017.

We translate general documents like school certificates, birth certificates, marriage certificates, letters, blog contents, magazine articles, general reports, interview documents and many more.

03/21/2017 12:12am